Private Mailbox Rental Service In Palm Springs, CA
Safety, Security & Convenience
Receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for a number of reasons. Here are a few to consider:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep — making it easy for thieves to steal them — package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
- Optional Electronic Mail Delivery - Travel a lot? Snow bird? We can accept your mail, and send you a scan of the outside of the envelope (excludes "junk mail", magazines, and catalogs). You then let us know to leave the item in your box, shred it, forward it to you, or open it and scan the pages and email them to you as a pdf.
- Need to register a Website? You'll have to supply an address which is available to everybody on the internet! Use your address here and protect your personal information.
Join the 21st Century and rent a private mailbox at POSTAL PALM SPRINGS. Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- You can have 24 hour access to your mail — Our mailbox area is brightly lit and secure.
- Free package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Free “YOU HAVE MAIL” notifications — Every day that you receive letters, flats, magazines and/or catalogs we will send you an email letting you know there are new items in your box — no wasted trips.
- Free "PAK ALERT" notifications —We can email and/or text you when a package is delivered; we will tell you the carrier, tracking number, date/time of arrival, and who sent you the package.
- Security & Safety — Our mailbox lobby is lit and secured 24/7.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- When you rent a private mailbox at POSTAL PALM SPRINGS you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and is easier for customers to find you on line.
Includes unlimited Vacation Holds for the length of the time you have your box with us.
We can forward at any time, on any schedule, in any manner to wherever you are in the world.
Add 24 Hour Access for only $2 a month and a $20 Refundable RFID Computer Chip Deposit. (Refundable at time box is closed if returned in working order.)
- Rates are based on advanced payment. Minimum rental time is 6 months, and can be renewed on a 6 month or 12 month basis.
- $10 Refundable Key Deposit (per key) at time of rental
- $10 Set-up fee at time of rental
- U.S. Postal Regulations require two forms of identification for rental: A government issued picture I.D., and a utility bill or other type of mail from the location where you are physically living.
- Rates are subject to change.